Trauma Care Resources
Note: Click on the header titles below to expand or collapse an accordion panel.
Some resources are CAC access only and may require registration.
USCENTCOM Clinical Operating Protocols (CCOPs) folder Army Blood, Infection Prevention and Control, Medication Use, Patient Safety, Patient Administration. CAC required.
USCENTCOM Command Surgeon Clinical Operations SharePoint
- Army Medicine (AMEDD) Virtual Library
- JTS Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Deployed Medicine
- Tactical Field Care Pocket Guides
- Forward Surgical Team Handbook
- Role 3 Nursing Guide - Technician Services
- Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC)
- Committee on Surgical Combat Casualty Care (SCCC)
- Committee on En Route Combat Casualty Care (ERCCC)
- US Air Force Knowledge Exchange
- Borden Institute Military Medical Textbooks and Resources
- Paediatric Blast Injury Field Manual
- Patient Safety Resources - Expeditionary
- Pharmacuetical Guidance- Lexicomp Online is a comprehensive clinical database that provides access to current drug and disease information.
- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) Medicine
- Health Experts Online Portal (HELP)
- Pacific Asynchronous TeleHealth (PATH)
- ADvanced VIrtual Support OpeRational Forces (ADVISOR)
- ADVISOR Flowchart
- Ask an OpMed Doc (Uniformed Services Academy of Family Physicians Send email »
- Forward Surgical Team Guide to Lessons Learned and Recommended Practices for Deployment Operations, 2015
- Brigade Surgeon Section Guide to Lessons Learned and Recommended Practices for Deployment Operations (October 2012)
- Combat Support Hospital Guide to Lessons Learned and Recommended Practices for Deployment Operations (Revised 24 Aug 2013)
- U.S. CENTCOM Theater Trauma System Assessment Report by the Joint Trauma System. 01 Jun 2018.
Sites, Databases, Apps
- MEDCoE Lessons Learned Database Access may be limited to contractors.
- Joint Lessons Learned Information System
- Air Force Medical Service Lessons Learned
- Marine Corps Lessons Learned
- Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL)
- Uniformed Services Academy of Family Physicians
- MEDCoE Lessons Learned on milBook
- USASOC Lessons Learned on milBook
- Evolution of Forward Surgery in the U.S. Army: From the Revolutionary War to the Combat Operations of the 21st Century, Army Medical Department Center and School, Borden Institute, 2018. To download
- Emergency War Surgery, 5th Edition, 2018. The U.S. Army Medical Center and School. The Borden Institute.
- Combat Casualty Care Lessons Learned from OEF and OIF. Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Army, 2012. The Borden Institute. To download:
- War Surgery in Afghanistan and Iraq, a Series of Cases, 2003-2007, Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Army, 2008. The Borden Institute. To download
- Medical Management of Chemical Casualties Handbook, 5th Edition. 2014. U.S. Army Medical Center and School. The Borden Institute. To download EPUB
- Pediatric Surgery and Medicine for Hostile Environments, 2nd Edition. 2016. Office of the Surgeon General. U.S. Army. To download
- The Military Advanced Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia (MARAA) Handbook. Chester C. Buckenmaier III, MD. 2008. Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The Borden Institute. To download
Tutorials (videos, podcasts)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) video tutorials
- Deployed Medicine podcasts
- Committee of TCCC YouTube Channel
Conferences (VTCs, teleconferences)
- Joint Readiness Training Center (quarterly)
- National Training Center (quarterly)
- Joint Multinational Readiness Center (quarterly)
back to top
Last Modified Date: 09/15/2020