Policy / Governance
- DHA Memorandum for Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, 29 Jul 2020. DoD Distribution of Tactical Combat Casualty Care, Combat Lifesaver Curriculum.
- Assistant Secretary of the Army, 06 May 2020, Updated Guidance on Implementing Tactical Combat Casualty Care Training
- EXSUM, Medical Readiness Skills Sustainment, 01 Apr 2010
- Medical Readiness Skills Sustainment Work Group Charter, 01 Apr 2020
- Under Secretary of Defense, 07 Apr 2020. DoD Force Health Protection Guidance for Movement and Medical Treatment of COVID-19 Patients, Symptomatic Persons under Investigation, or Potentially Exposed COVID-19 Persons.
- U.S. Special Operations Command Memorandum 20-03, 03 Mar 2020. Trauma Documentation, After Action Review, and Personnel Protective Equipment Recovery within U.S. Special Operations Command.
- Under Secretary of Defense P&R Memorandum, Joint Trauma System, 28 Jun 2018. Aligns JTS within DHA
- MCMR-ZA, Major General Barbara R. Holcomb Memorandum, 6 Jan 2017, Status and Alignment of the Joint Trauma System.
- JROCM Memorandum, Policy 125-17, 11 Dec 2017, Forward Resuscitative Care in Support of Dispersed Operations Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy Change Recommendation.
- JROCM Memorandum, Policy 126-17, 11 Dec 2017, Joint Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy Change Recommendation
- DHA-PI, Policy 6040.01, 20 Jan 2017, Implementation Guidance for the Utilization of DD Form 1380, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card, June 2014.
- DCoE DASD Memorandum, 19 Jun 2013. Designation of the JTS as a Defense Center of Excellence.
- DHB Memorandum, 14 Jun 2011, Tactical Combat Casualty Care Training for Deployed Personnel
- OTSG, MCMR-SRZ Memorandum, 25 Mar 2010, Organizational Placement of the Joint Theater Trauma System
- ASD/HA Memorandum, Policy: 08-017, 3 Nov 2008, Policy on Worldwide Use of the Theater Medical Information Program-Joint.
- OTSG, DASG-ZA Memorandum, 24 Sep 2007, Collection of Specialty Service Injury Data in the Joint Theater Trauma Registry JTTR.
- OTSG, SASG-HSZ Memorandum, 11 May 2007, Improvements to Joint Theater Trauma Registry.
- ASD/HA Memorandum, 5 Aug 2005, Joint Theater Trauma Records. Established the requirement for trauma record forms.
- OASD/HA Memorandum, 19 Dec 2005, Joint Theater Trauma Records. Established the standard template of record.
- OASD/HA Memorandum, Policy: 04-031, 22 Dec 2004, Coordination of Policy to Establish a Joint Theater Trauma Registry (JTTR).
- DoD Directive 6025.21E, 05 Jul 2006, Medical Research for Prevention, Mitigation, and Treatment of Blast Injuries.
- DHA-Procedural Instruction 6040.05, Enterprise Processes for Translating Defense Health Program (DHP) Funded Research into Standards of Clinical Trauma Care across the DoD, 26 Jun 2020
- DHA-Administrative Instruction 107, 29 Jul 2019, Comprehensive Review of All Trauma-Related Deaths in the Deployed Setting.
- DOD Instruction 6000.19, Military medical treatment facility support of medical readiness skills of health care providers February 7, 2020.
- DHA-PI 6040.03, Change 1 29 Aug 2019, Joint Trauma Lexicon. Procedures to develop a universally accepted, standardized Joint Trauma Lexicon.
- DHA-PI 6040.03 Appendix, Version: 29 May 2019
- DoD Instruction 6040.47. Joint Trauma System (JTS) Change 1, August 5, 2018. Dictates operations and personnel requirements.
- DoD Instruction 1322.24, Medical Readiness Training, 16 Mar 2018. Establishes a Requirement to Record Tactical Combat Casualty Care Certification in Service-designated Training Tracking Systems.
- CJCS Manual 3500.4, Universal Joint Tasks from the Chairman. Covers relationships and included the Registry function.
Some documents are presented in Portable Document Format (PDF). A PDF reader is required for viewing.
back to top
Last Modified Date: 07/30/2020