JTS Center for COVID-19 Clinical Resources
Infographics are based on the JTS CPG: Management of COVID-19 in Austere Operational Environments
JTS COVID Dashboards
Dashboards were developed by the JTS Epidemiologists/Statisticians team in collaboration with the JTS Data Release Branch. View the COVID-19 Registry population with filters (specific MTF, Service, Beneficiary category, inpatient, gender, BMI, recovered, burn pit registry patients, MIS-C patients, Monoclonal antibody patients, breakthrough cases, persistent viremia) to allow for detailed drill down of patient aspects.
- Demographics: View severity, location, length of hospital stay, ICU days, and vent days by demographic information.
- Treatments: View treatments of interest (glucocorticoids, remdesivir, CCP, etc.) over time to see percent of patients receiving the treatments, average days to treatment, and outcomes.
- Complications/Comorbidities: View patients by their specific comorbidities or complications by severity.
- COVID DHA Dashboard: View results of COVID tests found in the MIP. View weekly and cumulative trends of test results. View demographics by test result as well as comorbidities, and a map of places with the highest number of infections.
- Vaccine Metrics: View cumulative number of those vaccinated by number of doses, and number of breakthrough cases since second dose.
- Breakthrough Metrics: View the number of fully vaccinated break through cases by selected demographics. Cumulative breakthrough cases by month, and days since final dose to breakthrough case by maker.
- Breakthrough Maps: View the breakthrough cases over time by location (state or MTF), in graph form or heat map.
COVID-19 Blood Program
- COVID-19 Palliative Care Toolkit
- Long-haul COVID-19, 28 Apr 2021 (PDF version)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Center for Health Care Personnel
- Military Health System COVID-19 Resource Site
- USCENTCOM COVID-19 Pandemic Playbook Version 3.0, 23 Apr 2021 (PDF version)
- DoD COVID-19 Practice Management Guide Version 7.0 , 03 Mar 2021
- Management of COVID-19 in Austere Operational Environments Version 3.0, 23 Apr 2021 (PDF version)
- Management of COVID-19 in Austere Operational Environments Version 3.0, 23 Apr 2021 (HTML version)
- Pocket Guide: Management of COVID-19 in Austere Operational Environments
- DoD COVID-19 Conferences – Audio from past sessions
- COVID-19 Conferences details
- COVID-19 Patient History and Physical Form
- COVID-19 ICD-9 & ICD-10 Codes, 23 Apr 2020
- COVID-19 Clinical Operations (CAC required)
- U.S. Army Central COVID-19 Operations
- DoD COVID-19 News
COVID-19 Policy Guidance
- DHA Memo to all Services, Guidance on Completion of a COVID-19 Pre-Testing Questionnaire at Military Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs), 18 Dec 2020.
- HA Guidance for Corona virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Laboratory Pre-Testing Questionnaire, 17 Dec 2020.
- Under Secretary of Defense, 07 Apr 2020. DoD Force Health Protection Guidance for Movement and Medical Treatment of COVID-19 Patients, Symptomatic Persons under Investigation, or Potentially Exposed COVID-19 Persons.